শুক্রবার, ২৬ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১৪

Forget school, go straight to work! Bill Gates didn't even graduate college!

Forget school, go straight to work! Bill Gates didn't even graduate college!Did you know that there are a ton of billionaires out there who either didn't graduate college and some even high school? I just read this awesome quote by Bill Gates, "most people overestimate what they can do in a year, and underestimate what they can do in ten." That pretty much changed my life if I wanted to choose one quote for the end of the year.

Paying for school or taking out a loan to start a business?? Which is better? Aaahhhh!

I want to start a company that comes up with antibodies since I have a lot of precarious experience in the biotech world. I know that doing it "the right way" takes a ton of time and money but I am thinking that I might come out of school as not much of an independent thinker. So I think I'll just start my own company doing biochemistry research, a passion that has been growing on me. I don't think I could pull everything off in one year, but thanks to the wonderful zinger of a quote by Gates, In under 10yrs I think I could be on to something huge. Thoughts?

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন