সোমবার, ৫ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৫

My LASIK experience: the ups and downs

Hi folks, I am writing this post without my glasses on which is a new thing for me. I recently got LASIK in Detroit where my mom got hers done and so far so good. I haven't thrown out the glasses just yet, they're sitting right in front of me but I haven't used them for about a month.

Pain After LASIK


I knew that I would have some "discomfort" but it ended up being downright burning for about a day and a half with eyes watering and lots of eyedrops, not to mention blurred vision ! But all that went away after about two days with no other pain.

Better than 20/20


I had my eyes checked and they said I'm now 20/16, or I see at 20 fee away what normally people would have to be 16 feet away from. This is so awesome. How long does LASIK last and do you need to go back later in life? I know it's a newer procedure so the first generation of people who got LASIK should be able to comment on the long term effectiveness... anyone?

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন